Come and join Olya Kaplan and Marlene Smits on a Greek yoga and meditation adventure this June. We will be diving deep into asana, pranayama and meditation practises and there will be enough time to enjoy the sun, the beach and the good food.
You will stay at a beautiful family run hotel in Chalkidiki, a beautiful part in Northern Greece situated on a peninsula. The hotel is situated in the town of Ouranopolis, the last town before you go into the sacred area of Holy Mount Athos.
Needless to say that these energies of Mount Athos will benefit our practice. Our morning and late afternoon practise we will do on a beautiful wooden terrace overlooking the Aegean Sea and the small islands opposite Ouranopoli. Evening practice will be done on the small private beach close to the hotel.
8:00 – 9:30 Morning Yoga
9:45 – 10:30 Breakfast
16:30 – 17:30 Afternoon Yoga
17.30 – 18.30 Meditation Practice
Price: 500 euros
This price includes:
• Accomodation and healthy breakfast based on 2 people in a double room 7 nights
• All yoga and meditation practices (20 practices)
• 2 celebratory dinners, one first day and one the last day
• Several single rooms are available at a 100 euro extra charge
How to get there:
• Fly to Thessaloniki with Transavia from Amsterdam (NL) or with Ryan Air from Charleroi (BE) you can find good options on skyscanner.nl or with the airlines directly. If you live in the area mean to drive there please contact us for instructions.
• From Thessaloniki there is a direct bus connection to Ouranopoli. Or we can arrange for taxi transfer if you prefer.
• Registration is only complete after payment. You can register at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org